Things To Know Before You Refurbish Your Bathroom
It’s quite a big step to decide to remodel your bathroom. Before you bring in the professionals to get the job done right, there’s a few things you should think about. Knowing exactly what you want will ensure that the contractors give you the bathroom you envision.
Try to Keep the Layout the Same
● You may think it would look better if the toilet was in a different spot, but it’s important to be mindful of the plumbing.
● Anything you move will most likely cause you to have to move the pipes around. This could end up costing quite a bit more money.
● If you know that you definitely want a different layout, check out affordable bathroom refurbishments in Redditch to find the professionals to get the job done the way you want it.
Go with Porcelain
● Stone is absolutely beautiful and it looks great in a bathroom, but it’s also more expensive.
● You could choose a porcelain tile that looks like stone instead.
Warm Up Those Cold Floors
● There’s nothing worse than waking up in middle of the night to go to bathroom to find that the tiles you’re walking on are freezing. Consider getting an electric heating element installed underneath the floor.
Communication is key. Make sure you tell your contractors what you have in mind and they’ll do everything they can to make your dreams a reality.